Kevin Levrone Gold Lean Mass from Levrone Signature Series provides a huge 70g of protein in each of its massive 200g servings, an almost equal 72g of carbohydrates with only 12g of that sugar, 12g of fat, and 676 calories. As mentioned, there are a few other features in the product, with a full 5g of creatine monohydrate, a gram each of d-aspartic acid, Tribulus, fenugreek, and MCT oil.
Kevin Levrone and Levrone Signature Series’ Gold Lean Mass is a relatively lean gainer, and with that essentially 1:1 protein to carbohydrate ratio, it gives you plenty of room to change the serving to suit your needs. There are already some retailers stocking the brand’s Gold Line mass gainer with only one flavor to choose from at the moment in a traditional Chocolate.
- Fenugreek extract used by men worldwide to help increase lean muscle mass and jumpstart their energy, libido, and performance when used as part of a regular strength training routine.
- Tribulus terrestris contains natural compounds – steroid saponins, which helps maintain normal testosterone levels in the blood, support muscle tone and Energy levels. Tribulus terrestris promotes vitality and improves the libido and sexual capabilities.
- L-Arginine is a precursor to ornithine, which can be converted back to arginine in the body. L-arginine in the body is involved in many metabolic processes, it is used, among others, in the synthesis of Creatine and nitric oxide (NO). Nitric oxide causes the increase of blood vessels lumen by relaxing smooth muscles and reduction of the “viscosity” of vascular wall, thereby increasing the supply of oxygen and nutrients to the working muscles achieving greater pumps.
- L-Ornithine is considered to be a powerful rejuvenator. It is the most potent of all the amino acids that have been studied relating to the stimulation and production of HGH from the pituitary gland.
- HMB is a metabolite of L-leucine that is produced in the body through oxidation of the ketoacid of L-leucine (α -ketoisocaproic acid). HMB is responsible for decreasing protein breakdown during resistance training. Since only a small fraction of L-leucine is metabolized into HMB, active concentrations of the compound in blood and muscle can only be achieved by supplementing HMB directly.
- Creatine improves physical performance, increases the levels of phosphocreatine in the muscles, which directly increases the body’s energy reserves for the duration of intensive weight training.
- Taurine is a non-protein sulphur amino that has antioxidative properties, protecting the muscles from the effects of free radicals, that is, the “oxidative stress” occurring after a high intensity and long-term physical effort. This amino acid also boosts the transportation of active elements to the muscles by modulating the effect of insulin.
protein complex [whey protein isolate (from milk), whey protein concentrate (from milk), hydrolyzed whey protein concentrate (from milk)], carbohydrate complex (maltodextrin, glucose), creatine monohydrate, CLA powder, MCT oil powder, L-glutamine, cocoa5, taurine, cocoa13,14, instant coffee15, D-aspartic acid (DAA), fenugreek extract (Trigonella foenum-graecum L.), Tribulus Terrestris extract (Tribulus Terrestris L.), calcium β -hydroxy- β -methylbutyrate (Ca HMB), L-arginine, L-ornithine
There are no reviews yet.